Saturday, August 18, 2012

Politics(yes I am going there)

OK I am just going to come out and say that I am a SCREAMING Liberal.

I was raised in a family that did not talk about politics alot(Actually we never talked about anything)so my life experiences and personal passions have shaped my views. I will never back down from my beliefs and am teaching my kids the same.

I am very excited that in the 2016 Election for President my daughter will be voting for the first time.

I believe that everybody has a right to be married to the one that they love.Fifty years ago my marriage was considered illegal because it is an interracial marriage.As long as the two people are not related and love each other as consenting adults who's business what genitals they have.

I believe that health care is a right and not a privilege. We have always been a low income family and when my husband was working we had to pay more for health insurance for our son because he has asthma, me because I have endometriosis which are both considered preexisting conditions.We made $50.00 a month more than would allow us to get on Medicaid  so Obamacare is a great thing.

I also believe that it is not government's job to "create" jobs, however it is Governments job to keep the jobs that are already here in this country. If our own people are not working here then how are we going to have long lasting financial freedom from other countries.

I believe in woman's rights. I am sooooooo pro choice. A woman's body is her own and what she decides to do with it is her choice. It is a woman who has to decide to carry a child to term or not.Birth Control is not for a man to control when a pregnancy happens to the woman and not the man. The woman has to carry the baby and then give birth to the baby possibly causing harm to her body in the process.

Last of all, Religion has no place in politics.There is separation of church and state for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment